Don’t have time for a 5-mile run? Can’t seem to find a damn thing in the closet that makes you feel like electric sex? Feeling run-down, beat-up, and worn-out? Here are some quick, easy ways to make yourself INSTANTLY feel better about your body:
- Put on some lip gloss. Preferably something that smells yummy.
- Press the thumb of one hand into the palm of the other and massage. Switch.
- Take off your shoes and do 7 jumping jacks. You decide if this should be in public or private.
- Give yourself a 30 second head-massage. Just scritch your scalp with your nails very gently.
- Go into a private room, look into the mirror, and smile. See how gorgeous you are?
- Roll your shoulders back. Do it at least three times.
- Macarena. Electric Slide. Bunny Hop. Something easy and rote and SUPER fun.
- Take a peek at your boobs. Go on, do it! Man, aren’t they sexy?
- Skip. Like, skip your way to your next meeting.
- Flex a muscle. Any muscle. Look at it, pass your hand over it, feel proud of it.
- Mentally list the three most fantabulous things about your very own bod.
- Stretch. Arms, back, legs. Take a deep breath. Repeat.
- Ask for a hug from the best hugger you know.
- If you’re wearing a skirt, twirl. But don’t forget to spot, or you’ll getdizzyfalldown.
- Say this, out loud: “I don’t have to change a thing. I’m already pretty. Right now, just as I am!”
Image courtesy DOS82.
Originally posted 2009-08-19 05:50:00.