*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Cynthia requested a few picks for petite tunics, so here we go:
Land’s End Petite Starfish Ballet Neck Tunic – was $49, now $34.30
with code REG30OFF and pin 3030
I’m a big fan of simple tunics, since they’re fairly large garments and can be a great canvas for accessories. This pared-down, 3/4-sleeve boatneck could be styled in a million different ways throughout the seasons. Available in petite sizes XS – XL, as well as regular and tall sizes. Similar styles with less neck detailing are available in two shades of blue as well as oatmeal heather, or floral prints in petite, tall, plus, and regular sizes. Or if you’re searching for a button-front style tunic, this white one would be fabulous for warm weather.
J.Jill Petite Elliptical-seamed Tunic – was $69, now $49.99
Also love tunics with A-line shaping, since they accommodate hips like mine! This 100% cotton pullover flares gently and features on-seam pockets and subtle seaming details. Available in this red as well as heather gray, hunter green, or black in petite sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. Also available in regular, plus, and tall sizes.
NYDJ Petite Modern V-neck Tunic – was $88, now $61.60
Looking for a woven, blouse-y tunic? This v-neck, long-sleeved style is a great choice. With a shirttail hem, long back pleat, and elegant design, it can work for the office, a night out, or the weekend. Available in this raspberry as well as solid black or a blue print in petite sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. This similarly shaped tunic is available in plus sizes, and this one in regular sizes.
Sustainable resources for petite tunics:
- Eileen Fisher – Elegant options in natural fibers. This asymmetric hem tunic is fantastic.
- Alternative Apparel – Sneaky workaround: Brands like AA cut many of their dresses so short, they make great tunics. Check individual garment measurements to be sure!
- eBay and Etsy – The dynamic duo for sustainable specialty sizes. Both have used and vintage petite tunics.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for petite tunics:
- J. Jill – Always my first stop for tunics, and J.Jill does petite and plus sizes in just about everything they carry.
- Coldwater Creek – Sweaters, button-fronts, and knits in tunic shapes. This poppy-print tunic is just lovely.
- Anthropologie – Fun, arty petite tunics in prints and solids. Love this breezy sleeveless gauze tunic.
- Land’s End – Button-front and pullover styles in a variety of fibers!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.