*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Sam requested a few picks for budget-friendly ear jackets, so here we go:
Rebecca Minkoff Core Earrings – were $58, now $17.03 – $19.69
I received a pair of these as a gift and absolutely ADORE them. The stud/talon combination is marvelously edgy, but these are still small and sleek enough to wear with dresses, skirts, and non-casual outfits. They also come in gold. I wasn’t aware that Rebecca Minkoff did jewelry before receiving these and she has several other great pairs of ear jackets, including these pearl spike ones.
Baublebar Curvaceous Ear Jackets – were $34, now $22
Considerably less in-your-face badass, but still edgier than plain gold hoops, this pair is sparkly but understated. The gold disc is part of the back piece, so when worn they look a bit like a broken circle. Very cool. I own the Cairo ear jacket style from Baublebar, and wear them frequently.
Kenneth Cole Silver-Tone Gray Stone Front and Back Earrings – were $26, now $8.29
with code SUMMER
Such a bargain! And another pair that will work well with more conservative work outfits in addition to casual weekend wear. I love gunmetal and hematite, so these are right up my alley.
LC Lauren Conrad Front-Back Earrings – were $18, now $12.60
Fossil Interchangeable Wardrobe Earrings – were $198, now $57.97
Sam was looking for picks in the $20 range, but I couldn’t resist including this set because it has so many possibilities. As shown you’ve got six pairs of earrings, but the studs can swap with the jackets or be worn on their own, so in fact there are far more options!
Sustainable resources for budget-friendly ear jackets:
- Etsy – All price points available, but plenty in the $20 to $30 range. My Pulso ear jackets are some of my favorites.
- Scoutmob – Most are a bit spendy, but all handmade in the U.S. or Canada.
- DaWanda – More of a broad price range, and shipping from all over Europe and the world.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for budget-friendly ear jackets:
- ASOS – This mega site’s jewelry offerings are dominated by ear jackets at the moment. Love this geometric pair.
- Macy’s – I’m always impressed by Macy’s jewelry selection, and the department store has loads of colorful ear jackets. (Also search for “front back earrings.”) Even more in-store.
- Baublebar – A great resource if you love sparkle. Many are in the $30 to $40 range, but check for coupon codes before ordering!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.