*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Sara requested a few picks for maternity skirts, so here we go:
Motherhood Secret Belly Fit and Flare Skirt – was $34.98, now $16.97
Most maternity skirts appear to be long and stretchy, so I wanted to put this shorter fit-and-flare front-and-center! It’s a poly-rayon blend, so still won’t be terribly structured, but the menswear-influenced print makes it work-appropriate, and paired with tights it’ll be darling for fall and winter wear. Available in sizes S – XL. I couldn’t find a thing that was truly similar, but this plus maternity skirt also features a neutral print.
Duo Maternity Overbelly Pencil Skirt – was $42, now $24.99
Simple but incredibly versatile, and another option that will serve you well at work! Couple of caveats, though: Reviewers say it runs large and the belly band is beige instead of black, so this’ll need to be worn with longer tops. Available in sizes S – XL. Also in plus sizes.
A Pea in the Pod Under Belly A-Line Skirt – was $78, now $13.99
Additional discount taken in cart
This washable polyester skirt is a mega-bargain, and looks like it would pair equally well with work separates, casual tops, and going-out pieces. Available in sizes XS – L. This skirt is a maxi but also comes in burgundy in plus sizes.
Including this skirt even though it’s not on sale because it’s so danged cute and because the brand, Jojo Maman Bebe, isn’t one I’d heard of. The site is packed with great maternity finds, including a few party dresses, darling sweaters, and hand-picked items for a maternity capsule wardrobe! Skirt available in sizes 2 – 14.
Sustainable resources for plus-sized maternity clothes:
- eBay – This is a tough one, friends, so used and handmade options are your best bet. Some thrift stores will have a few options, too. Plus sizes available.
- Etsy – Handmade and custom pieces in maternity-friendly designs. Plus and custom sizes available.
- Destination Maternity – Not a ton of skirts, but several made-in-the-U.S. pieces. Plus sizes available.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for maternity skirts:
- Nordstrom – Gets top billing not for sheer quantity, but for style quotient. Faux leather maternity skirt! Yessss.
- A Pea in the Pod – Your best bet for prints and skirts with personality. Plus sizes available.
- Jojo Maman Bebe – Fun skirts for work and weekend.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.