*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
E.W. requested a few picks for interesting black flats, so here we go:
J.Renee Avary – was $99.95, now $49.99
This pair looks like it could be Kate Spade or Melissa, but is far more affordable and comes in widths! The heart embellishment would look fab with a retro-style dress, and the softly pointed toe adds elegance to an otherwise quirky design. Available in U.S. sizes 5 -11, including some AA and C widths.
Bella Vita Ollie – was $99.95, now $17.42 – $99.95
This ghillie-style pair is on-trend for fall in a big way. They’ll look fantastic with cropped or ankle pants, and the studded detailing gives them a bit of an edge. Also available in burgundy, tan, champagne metallic, or blush in U.S. sizes 5 – 12, including some 2A, C/D, and 2E widths. Size availability varies by color. Bella Vita also has this fun brogued/tassel slip-on flat in black.
Nine West Singlelady – was $89, now $22.52 – $89
The combination of oval-shaped perforations and tone-on-tone stitching detail gives this flat loads of personality. And just imagine how fun they’ll be to wear with bright tights! Also available in red, tan, or brown in U.S. sizes 5 – 12. Size availability varies by color. This similar style is available in AA, D, and EE widths.
Lucky Brand Madysonn – was $79, now $59.25
with code GREAT
LOVE these. All the eye-catching asymmetry of a d’Orsay, but with the security of a strap! Also available in taupe in U.S. sizes 5 – 11. Size availability varies by color. Available through size 12 at Nordstrom. Not an exact match, but this flat has an asymmetric strap and is available in 3A, 2A, and C/D widths.
Sustainable resources for interesting black flats:
- ECCO – Nothing mind-blowing, but black flats with cute details like this Chanel-esque quilted cap-toe pair.
- Munro – Made-in-the-U.S. pairs with subtle details like crosshatch patent and laser cut-outs. Widths available.
- Yoox – You’ll have to do some digging on brand names, but loads of Italian-made pairs flood this site, including this pointed-toe flat with a gold heel.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for interesting black flats:
- Vaneli – Quilted, embellished, and textured black flats. More options on Amazon, too.
- Puma – If you can do a sporty flat, Puma’s are outstanding. This sleek pair has asymmetric lines and dual-texture design.
- Aldo – Loafers, ballet flats, and more, all beyond basic.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.