*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Marion requested a few picks for skinny belts, so here we go:
Skinny Solid Leather Dress Belt – was $29.99, now $22.15
Super simple, but also incredibly versatile. This belt features gold-tone hardware and is made from real leather. Available in sizes S – L in 11 colors including this tan, navy, pink, a couple of metallics, red, and black. Size availability varies by color.
Orvis Italian Patent Leather Skinny Belt – was $29, now $19
If you prefer some shine, this super-skinny 0.25″ patent leather belt will be perfect. It has a fun retro feel and comes in all four colors shown here in sizes S – XL. Size availability varies by color. (Price is for one belt.)
Apt. 9 Plaque Skinny Belt Set – was $26, now $13
Kohl’s has lots of skinny belt two-packs that look cute and are super affordable, but this set seemed like the most versatile one to me. Both belts are faux leather, so vegan-friendly, and come in sizes S – XL. (Price is for both belts.)
Eddie Bauer Skinny Leather Belt – was $30, now $21
with code SNOWBALL
Love the antique brass buckle on this matte leather belt AND love the fact that it is available in sizes S – XXL! Comes in this bold red as well as purple, brown (slightly weathered), and black. Size availability varies by color.
Sustainable resources for skinny belts:
- Novica – Handmade and fair trade belts like this cool distressed leather skinny belt.
- Orion Leather – Gorgeous basics made in the U.S.
- Etsy – Choose from thousands of handmade options.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! I’ve paid as little as $0.50 for a fabulous leather belt at a secondhand store.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for skinny belts:
- Amazon – Classic skinny belts at all price points. This one comes in 23 colors.
- Nordstrom – Cute belts at decent prices. Love this simple belt available in neutrals and metallics.
- ASOS – More than 100 options in real and faux leather. Curve includes belts in larger sizes, too.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.