*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
E.W. requested a few picks for knit/ponte/sweatshirt blazers, so here we go:
Olivia Moon Knit Blazer – was $79.50, now $58.90
Basic but versatile, I’m thinking this unlined knit blazer is the closest to what E.W. is looking for. It’s lightweight so will work for year-round layering, but also appears to have a decent amount of structure. Sleeves are scrunched here, but full-length un-scrunched! Available in this burgundy as well as black, charcoal, ivory, or navy in sizes XS- XL, including some petite sizes. Size availability varies by color. This similar style comes in plus sizes in burgundy, and this one comes in black and gray through 4X.
Style & Co Knit Blazer – was $59.50, now $26.99
with code LOOKS
This style looks to have a slightly shorter fit in the length, but I love the clean lines and lapel-free design! Available in this navy as well as black in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. This similar lapel-free style is available in petite and plus sizes.
Old Navy One-button Blazer – was $44.94, now $31.46
with code THANKYOU
Another pared-down, unlined option that will work great for casual work or weekend wear. Reviewers give it high marks for comfort and style. Available in this gray as well as navy/white stripe in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. Also in tall, petite, and plus sizes.
Sustainable resources for knit/ponte/sweatshirt blazers:
- Fair Indigo – One traditional blazer in five lovely colors, and loads of fun knit jackets.
- Karen Kane – Some knit jackets are on the drapey side, but others have structure like this sheer underlay blazer.
- Blue Canoe – A few traditional blazers, and several smart knit jackets.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for knit/ponte/sweatshirt blazers:
- Target – Ponte blazers are a staple for Target. The lined versions can be a little wonky, but unlined ones are generally cute.
- Land’s End – Sweater knits, ponte, and polar fleece alongside stretchy suiting options.
- Nordstrom – Carries knits and ponte blazers and jackets year-round. This open-front blazer is super chic.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.