*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Jill requested a few picks for vegan “leather”/faux leather boots, so here we go:
Easy Street Barlow – was $80, now $25 – $55.19
As someone who’s drawn to a shorter-shaft tall boot, I love this style. The three-strap design recalls the Fiorentini + Baker Eternity, but in vegan-friendly faux leather and at a fraction of the price. Available in this gray as well as black or brown faux leather in U.S. sizes 5 – 11, including 2A, C/D, and E widths. Size availability varies by color. This slightly taller similar style is available in wide calf sizes.
LifeStride Spirit – was $79.99, now $19.98 – $79.99
Lug soles are trendy for fall, but this edgy ankle boot will endure beyond the season. That’s a 3″ heel, but the platform should offset the height a bit. A side zipper makes these easy to pull on and off. Available in this brown faux leather as well as black in U.S. sizes 5 -11, including C/D widths. Size availability varies by color. For a lower heel edgy option, try this moto boot from Naturalizer.
MIA Private – was $80, now $22.99 – $74.69
This riding boot is plain enough to be classic, but has just enough personality to keep it looking modern and stylish. Lots of faux leather riding boots have an elastic gore, but this one is pleather through-and-through. Available in this black as well as solid brown or weathered brown in U.S. sizes 6 -10. This similar style is available in wide calf and wide widths. Also love this sleek pair from Very Volatile.
Madden Girl Boleroo – was $79, now $50.99 – $72.45
Even simpler and sleeker, this low-heeled ankle boot will go with just about everything in your closet. I love a metallic shoe and this burnished pewter would be a great alternative to gray. Also available in brown or black in U.S. sizes 6 – 10. This similar style is available in 2A, C/D, and E widths.
Sustainable resources for vegan “leather”/faux leather boots:
- Olsenhaus – Most styles are pretty arty, all given the Elizabeth Olsen stamp of approval!
- Vegan Chic – Gorgeous styles by Matt & Nat, Novacas, and more.
- Vegetarian Shoes – This UK company ships internationally and has super cool styles like these engineer boots.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for vegan “leather”/faux leather boots:
- Madden Girl – All the great design of the Steve Madden main line, but in vegan-friendly materials. How amazing are these buckle-wrapped riding boots?
- Rocket Dog – I’ve loved this brand’s styles for years, but know they can be a little sketchy quality-wise … so purchase with care. If you live in a dry or mild climate, they’re likely to last longer.
- White Mountain – Affordably chic designs like this chunky heel ankle boot.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.