*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Krysta requested a few picks for coated straight or slim jeans, so here we go:
Level 99 Sienna Tomboy – was $144, now $59.99
Friends, coated straight legs are extremely rare and most “slims” are really skinnies. This relaxed fit was one of the only ones I could find that wasn’t skin-tight! And with 8% spandex, this pair is likely to be stretchier and comfier than many of its friends. Available in sizes 25 – 31. This pair fits slimmer, but is available in sizes 14W – 24W, and this style in 2p – 16P.
Lauren Ralph Lauren Coated Denim Moto Skinny – was $145, now $53.99
with code MOM
This mid-rise moto with a cropped 29″ inseam is billed as a skinny, but looks like it won’t be overly squeeze-y. Plus how cool are those paneled details? LOVE. Available in sizes 0 -12. This style isn’t coated, but has that moto look in plus sizes.
Chico’s Coated Jeggings – was $109, now $29.99
The bargain of the night for sure, this high rise pair gets loads of praise for fit. Some customers weren’t wild about the coating, but coated jeans are a fairly new thing so my guess is if you’re expecting a slight sheen you’ll love ’em. This is a deep purple and this pair also comes in pale pink or seafoam in sizes 00 -12. Also in petite sizes. This similar style is available in plus sizes and this James Jeans pair comes in some great colors in sizes 12W – 22W. If you’re curious about other colors in coated denim this low-rise pair comes in a weathered brown and this red skinny pair is dynamite.
Sustainable resources for coated straight or slim jeans:
- J.Brand – Sustainable coated jeans will be in the premium denim family, so try J.Brand via Amazon or eBay if full price makes you balk!
- 7 for All Mankind – Ditton on 7s. I own and adore this pair. Very stretchy and comfy for coated jeans.
- NYDJ – Including petite and plus sizes!
- The Realreal – Secondhand options, including both premium brands listed above.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for coated straight or slim jeans:
- Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack – Fantastic selection, including colors besides black, petite, and plus options. This moto-detailed pair is phenomenal.
- 6pm – Look here for bargains, as well as selection that includes basic blacks and bold metallics.
- Shopbop – The badass-iest selection around, hands down.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.