*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Isa requested a few picks for black tops that look good worn untucked, so here we go:
Style & Co Asymmetric Hem Sweater Knit Tunic – was $49.50, now $20.99
Asymmetric hems are a great choice if you’re seeking tops that look intentional worn untucked. This one is super basic, but could be dressed up with a sparkly necklace or printed scarf. Available in sizes XS – XL, and also comes in beige, steel blue, dark seafoam, and chocolate. This similar top is available in 1X – 3X.
New York & Co Ribbed Peplum Top – was $52.95, now $26.47
Peplums are another shape that looks chic untucked, and this one has a fun jagged hem to boot. Available in sizes XS – XL, and also in magenta, turquoise, or dark green. This peplum comes in 1X – 4X.
Sanctuary Long-sleeved Layered Top – was $59, now $39.99
And finally layered-look tops are ideal for untucked wear. This one is subtle but chic with a staggered hemline and v-neck. Available in sizes XS – XL, and also in white or teal. Couldn’t find a black plus version, but this subtle metallic layered top comes in 1X – 4X.
Sustainable resources for black tops to wear untucked:
- Neon Buddha – A great choice if you’re seeking arty, floaty tops and tunics.
- Karen Kane – A great resource for asymmetric tops like this one.
- Everlane – The company does neutrals almost exclusively, and most tops come in black. This ponte tee could be layered, dressed up, or dressed down.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for black tops to wear untucked:
- H&M – Everything from blouses to sweaters. The Divided section is especially great for black.
- White House Black Market – Black tops are a specialty!
- Helmut Lang – If you’re willing to splurge a little. Also check eBay.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.