*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Ericka requested a few picks for boyfriend jeans, so here we go:
Eddie Bauer Worn-in Boyfriend Jean – was $70, now $52.50
with code FIELD
I’ve come to love the look of distressed/destroyed boyfriend styles myself, but I know they don’t hold universal appeal. This pair has a wonderfully worn-in, vintage look minus the holes and threads. A great option if you want the slouch and taper without the distressing. These are on the higher end of mid-rise. Available in sizes 0 – 20, including petite, tall, and plus sizes. Some sizes are on backorder.
Old Navy Boyfriend Straight Jean – was $36.94, now $28
This pair has a true straight fit, so you’ll need to peg if you want the illusion of a taper. Otherwise, a chunky cuff like the one shown here is a great alternative! Available in this medium wash as well as a darker wash and a super light wash in sizes 0 – 20. Size availability varies by color. Also available in tall and petite sizes in the light wash. This style has a similar look in sizes 12 – 28.
Loft Boyfriend Jean – was $79.50, now $54.50
with code BOTTOMSUP
And if you’re ready to just barely dip your toes into the distressed/destroyed waters, this is a great pair to try. Whiskering and tiny distressed patches on the thighs and back pockets. Available in sizes 24 – 24 (inches), as well as petite and tall sizes. Loft also has a darker wash with minor distressing, and a light wash with more distressing, but both are available in limited sizes. This light wash pair is available in sizes 16 – 30. For a darker wash with minor distressing, try this KUT from the Kloth pair.
- Old Navy has a dark wash with minor distressing pair in sizes 16 – 30
- Banana Republic’s Heritage Boyfriend is broken-in, dark, and distress-free – use code BRGREAT35 for 35% off
- This KUT from the Kloth pair has a darker wash and whiskering
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for boyfriend jeans:
- Gap – My go-to for boyfriend styles. The Sexy Boyfriend is a little slimmer fitting, Authentic Boyfriend sits lower on the waist. For a very slight slouch, try their new Girlfriend style.
- ASOS – Great variety of washes, rises, and amounts of distressing. ASOS also has petite and plus options.
- Nordstrom – More than 140 pairs, including both bargain and premium offerings. This pair looks chic and comfy.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.