*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Rebecca requested a few picks for burgundy or oxblood leather bags, so here we go:
Fossil Vickery Work Tote – was $298, now $179.15
I do love a tote with a shoulder strap. And this Fossil bag is wonderfully roomy at 14.8″ high x 16″ wide, though it sounds like it’s not ideal for larger laptops since it’s narrower at the opening than it is at the base. Also available in cognac, black, or navy leather. This similar bag is vegan friendly. And if you can’t quite do the price, this simple Saffiano tote is similar and $99.
ECCO SP Hobo – was $300, now $179.99
ECCO is relatively new to the handbag game, but the brand is a great resource for clean-lined, minimalist bags like this gorgeous hobo. Roomy but relatively compact at 11″ x 11″ x 5.75″, and has a wide, flat strap for comfortable carrying. Also available in black leather. This similar bag is vegan friendly.
Elliott Lucca Iara Foldover – was $188, now $112.99
Elliott Lucca is a totally underrated brand when it comes to fantastic leather bags, and this convertible tote is no exception. Carry it in-hand with the short handles, in hand or on shoulder with the chain strap, or shoulder with the longer thin strap. Looks gorgeous all three ways. Also available in black, orange, white, gray, or blush leather as well as a spectacular floral. Also love this structured oxblood satchel from Elliott Lucca. This similar bag is vegan friendly.
Sustainable resources for burgundy or oxblood leather bags:
- Novica – Several fun options like this funky fringed shoulder bag.
- Cuyana – Several of this sustainable brand’s classic minimalist bags are available in burgundy.
- Etsy – Handmade and vintage bags in every shade of dark red you could imagine. This tote with an optional shoulder strap is a hell of a deal.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for burgundy or oxblood leather bags:
- Lucky Brand – Dark reds both saturated and washed. I adore this elegant hobo.
- Fossil – Lots of bright reds, but several versatile oxblood styles, too. This foldover tote is spendy but gorgeous.
- Latico – This underrated brand has a marvelous selection of red leather bags.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.