*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Not Quite Anonymous requested a few picks for button-front silk shirts, so here we go:
PerfectSilk Washable Silk Fuji Shirt – was $79.50, now $49.98 – $74.99
This is basically the perfect silk button-front, in my opinion, since it’s simple, versatile, AND machine washable! Sounds like sizing may run a bit small, so consider sizing up. 100% silk. Available in this blue or pink as well as ivory, navy, green, ice blue, pale pink, purple, or turquoise in sizes S- XL. Size availability varies by color. This similar style is available in petite, plus, and tall sizes.
Ann Taylor Silk Shirt – was $89.99, now $41.99
with code SHOP40
This shirt is dry cleanable, but comes in this super trendy blush color and features a streamlined hidden placket – one of my favorite finishing touches on blouses. Available in sizes XS – XL, including some tall sizes. This similar style is available in sizes 14 – 24.
J.Jill Silk A-line Shirt – was $129, now $55.99
Extra discount taking in shopping cart
If you prefer a looser, longer fit, try this pretty shirt from J. Jill. This one is machine washable, too, and could work as a tunic on some figures! Available in this green as well as lavender or ice blue in sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. (J.Jill generally runs large.) Also available in petite, plus, and tall sizes.
Orvis Everyday Silk Shirt – $119
I’m including this full-priced shirt because Orvis has such a great reputation for basics, and because it comes in some really lovely dusty colors I couldn’t find elsewhere. This ivory is classic, and you can also get this shirt in tan/coffee, dusty red, teal, or black in sizes S – XL. Size availability varies by color.
Sustainable resources for button-front silk shirts:
- Everlane – Silk is an Everlane speciality, and the sustainable brand has short-sleeved, sleeveless, and long-sleeved options.
- Cuyana – Just a couple of button-front options, but a great resource for silk tops and dresses overall.
- Eileen Fisher – Spendy but gorgeous silk blouses in regular, petite, and plus sizes.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for button-front silk shirts:
- J.Crew – Mostly slim-cut, shirt-style blouses, but in several versatile neutrals. Some petite and tall sizes available.
- Nordstrom – Plenty of pricey picks, but with a great selection of petite and plus blouses, too.
- Equipment – The brand I think of when I think “silk button-front,” but it’s a designer brand. Scour The Realreal for Equipment blouses at $30ish.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.