*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Amelia requested a few picks for chic petite raincoats, so here we go:
Eddie Bauer Petite Mackenzie Trench – was $179, now $107.40
This is a very simple raincoat, but sleek and fitted with great lines. The fabric has a tweedy finish for a more luxe design and is totally waterproof. My own raincoat is from Eddie Bauer and I adore it – it’s lightweight and flattering and super versatile. This one comes in navy shown here, as well as mushroom or dark gray in petite sizes S – XL. Size availability varies by color. Also available in regular, tall, and plus sizes. If you need something longer or heavier weight, try this insulated trench.
Land’s End Petite Coastal Rain Parka – was $109, now $81.75
with code SWEET and pin 4801
If you’re looking for something more eye-catching, this pretty floral should do the trick! Also guaranteed waterproof with sealed seams, and features a hood and full lining. Available in petite sizes XS – XL. Also available in regular and plus sizes. If you prefer something plainer but brighter, this LE raincoat comes in hot pink.
Petite Towne by London Fog Belted Trench Raincoat – was $200, now $105
with code SWEET15
Oh, how I love a trench with an A-line shape. This coat is only water resistant, but should be just fine for anything short of a downpour. It’s fully lined and features that fabulous double collar. Available in this tan as well as black in petite sizes XS – L. Size availability varies by color. Also available in regular sizes, and this trench is available in sizes 12 – 28.
Sustainable resources for chic petite raincoats:
- eBay – Oh gang, most of the sustainable brands aren’t doing petite sizes just yet, so it’ll be the fallbacks tonight. eBay has both cute and classic options gently used.
- Etsy – Lots of vintage trenches and a few shorter styles.
- Eileen Fisher – Just a couple of styles, but check back in spring. Peek at Nordstrom’s selection, too.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for chic petite raincoats:
- Eddie Bauer – More cute styles in addition to the one shown above, including this jewel-toned rain parka.
- Nordstrom – Nordstrom generally excels at both outerwear and petites, though selection is a little thin right now. Check back in a few weeks as more options are likely to appear.
- L.L. Bean – Many of Bean’s petite waterproof coats are parkas, but lighter options like this colorful trench are mixed in, too.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.