*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Rebekah requested a few picks for circle skirts, so here we go:
Banana Republic Circle Skirt – was $79.50, now $55.65
With code BRAPRIL30
So circle skirts. A true circle skirt is constructed from an actual circle of fabric. Very few circle skirts are widely available, and even fewer are currently on sale. BR is calling this a circle skirt, but it’s really just a slightly full skirt. I’m including it anyway because pickings are decidedly slim, especially if you’re looking for non-mini lengths! (True circle options at the bottom of the post.) Available in green, red, black, and tan in sizes 0 -16. Size availability varies by color.
Lacoste Mid-Calf Poplin Woven Circle Skirt – was $185, now $110.99
Closer to true circle, a longer length, and SO cute. Since the descriptor says “mid-calf” it’s possible that this lovely will be considerably longer on non-model bodies. Available in sizes 0 -14. Several sizes out of stock, but site says they’ll be restocked.
ASOS Jacquard Skater Skirt in Stripe – was $53.20, now $42.39
There are loads of mini circle skirts – most labeled as skater skirts – at ASOS and Urban Outfitters but whew, are they ever mini! Still can’t resist this fun striped one, available in sizes 2 – 14. Also see polka dots in sizes 14- 22.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for circle skirts:
- eBay – For a search like this – a style that’s not especially mainstream at the moment – eBay is a goldmine for new, used, and vintage options.
- Modcloth – Only a few true circles, but this shop is always a good bet for full, flouncy, vintage-influenced skirts
- Heartbreaker – HM bought me one of their “twirl” skirts for Hanukkah, and it is ADORABLE. Skirts are unlined, though, so mostly good for warm weather wear.
- Trashy Diva – I’ve not bought from them myself, but Ashe is a fan! Circle skirts in solids and prints.
- Etsy – Handmade and vintage circle skirts in abundance!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.