*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Luna requested a few picks for colorful bib necklaces, so here we go:
J.Crew Factory Asymmetrical Clusters Necklace – was $54.50, now $27
J.Crew’s mainline has moved away from fun, colorful necklace offerings, but Factory still has a few like this punchy pastel piece. Ideal for summer wear, of course, but will also look lovely with muted grays and olives come fall. If you prefer a monochrome look, try this similar necklace in shades of blue for a dollar more.
Leather Bib Necklace – was (full price not listed), now $21
Abra Kadabra Jewelry is an Etsy shop out of Ukraine that sells arty, geometric pieces like this cool pieced-leather bib. How fantastic would this look on a plain white tee, or peeking out from a blazer? Also love this bib which features a leather base and bright orange stones. Both are handmade/sustainable and on sale!
Baublebar Jungle Collar – was $68, now $46
Pricier than its friends, but a true statement piece with heft and a versatile v-shape. Love the mix of matte and sparkly jewels, and the multicolored palette that’s both bright and subdued.
Tagua & Coconut Statement Necklace – was $57, now $44
This gorgeous piece is handmade from eco-friendly açai, coconut and tagua seeds for a double dose of sustainable goodness. This piece is chunky and slightly Boho, but would spice up a simple casual outfit, too. Also love the tagua designs from Canadian designer Perfectoh, which are ideal if you prefer a flatter bib style.
Sustainable resources for colorful bib necklaces:
- Etsy – As you might expect, Etsy is a wealth of necklace choices at all price points. This shop has some great flower-and-bead choices.
- The Realreal – Naturally, eBay has thousands of used options, but The Realreal’s selection is downright amazing, too.
- Novica – Not as many huge, flat bibs but loads of sustainable, colorful statement necklaces.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for colorful bib necklaces:
- Charming Charlie – Nearly 1,000 choices, most under $25!
- Overstock – Chain, beads, gems, and more. Love this multicolored agate stunner.
- Amazon – A mind-boggling 25K necklaces to choose from, though you can narrow by color or price. Also peek at Amazon Handmade for sustainable picks.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.