*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Sarah requested a few picks for colorful petite tunics, so here we go:
Petite Halogen Wool & Cashmere Tunic Sweater – was $109, now $69.90
Why such a bargain? Only 10% cashmere. But still, a classic cozy shape, elegant neckline, and ideal tunic length. Add a colorful printed scarf and jeans for a chic, casual weekend outfit. Available in petite sizes XSP – XLP in this purple as well as pink, mint green, navy, pale lavender, white, black, or charcoal. Size availability varies by color. Also in regular and plus sizes. Prefer 100% cashmere? This v-neck tunic comes in seven gorgeous colors in petite, regular, and plus sizes.
Land’s End Petite Bracelet Sleeve Silk Tunic – was $89, now $49.99
If you’re looking for more of a shirt-style tunic, this silk option is fantastic. It looks classic and lovely on its own, but will also layer beautifully with long jackets and boyfriend cardigans. Love the shoulder shirring detail. Available in this green as well as cobalt, blush, or white in petite sizes 2 -18. Also available in regular and plus sizes. Land’s End also has this petite terry tunic for only $19.99, but reviewers seem to loathe the pockets …
Style&co. Petite Marled Ribbed-Knit Sweater Tunic – was $49.50, now $23.99
with code MERRRY
I own this very tunic – Macy’s must’ve made it last year since I got mine used – and it is both comfy and cute. I love the pockets and asymmetric neckline. And the fact that it’s machine washable. Available in petite sizes PXS – PXL in this red as well as teal, purple, oatmeal, or black marl. Also in regular sizes and similar in plus sizes. Want a simpler sweater tunic? This cotton-blend v-neck sweater tunic comes in six rich colors in petite, tall, plus, and regular sizes for $29.99.
- This asymmetric hem tunic with a gathered detail in black in petite and plus sizes for $28-$33. (Not exactly colorful, but cute!)
- This tunic blouse in cobalt, magenta, or animal print that has really limited petite sizes. Also in tall, plus, and regular.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for colorful petite tunics:
- Nordstrom – Dozens of gorgeous options in addition to the one above, including this cashmere one in orchid or turquoise, and this v-neck blouse tunic in 15 gorgeous colors.
- J.Jill – A great resource for tunics year-round in all sizes. (Talls and plus sizes, too.)
- Land’s End – Turtleneck, button-front, and pullover tunics in petite sizes.
- Boden – In fourth place because petites are only carried in sizes 2 – 10, but if you’re in that range you can nab darling tunics like this printed one.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.