*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Marie requested a few picks for comfortable beige or taupe heels, so here we go:
Clarks Artisan Temp Appeal – was $109.95, now $63.95 – $87.96
with code NEW4SPRING
I love, love, LOVE my Clarks pumps (the Wessex Wyvern style, which doesn’t come in beige or taupe), and am yet to meet a heel by Clarks that isn’t comfy. This style has a 2.75″ heel, but the 0.5″ platform means it’ll feel like 2.5″. And such a great combo for spring, with the blush leather and faux stacked wood heel. Available in US sizes 5 – 12, including some narrow and wide widths. Size availability varies by width.
Annie Devine – was $59.95, now $24.99
I’ll admit to never having tried Annie brand shoes before, but they get high marks for comfort from reviewers. This pair is vegan-friendly, and has a subtle patent finish. The heel is 2.75″ and the toe is a classic almond shape. Available in US sizes 6 – 12, including some W and WW widths.
LifeStride Parisian – was $59.99, now $14.99 – $30.98
When people say “heels,” I tend to hear “pumps,” but there are plenty of dressy heeled styles that aren’t plain pumps. These pretty taupe slingbacks, for instance. Marie specifically mentioned wedding season, and I think these would be so perfect for a spring reception. These are also vegan-friendly. Available in US sizes 5 – 11, including some A and C/D widths.
Rockport Seven to 7 – was $139.95, now $69.99
A little darker taupe, and with a subtle snakeskin texture. This pair has a 2.5″ heel with a 0.75″ hidden platform, for a perceived height of only 1.75″. Like many Rockport heels, these feature fancy-pants adiPRENE® by adidas® sport technology in the heel and forefoot to absorb shock with every step. Available in US sizes 5 – 11, including some wide sizes.
- These block-heel Hush Puppies, great if you need more stability than a tapered heel can offer
- This LifeStride pair is awfully pale, but described as taupe and available in A, C/D, and E widths.
- A 3″ heel on this textured pair, but they’re ECCO brand so likely to be very comfy.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for comfortable beige or taupe heels:
- Clarks – One of my favorites for comfy heels. In addition to the style above, these pointed-toe kitten heels are lovely.
- Naturalizer – Great closed-toe and sandal options, including these sexy slingback peep-toes.
- Fitzwell – If you’re looking for taller heels by a comfort company, look here. These patent pumps with a 3″ heel are gorgeous.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.