*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Becky requested a few picks for comfy flats and micro wedges, so here we go:
Rose Petals Fine – was $144.99, now $50.99
Rose Petals is a Walking Cradles company, so this pair will most certainly be comfy to wear. I love this burnished tobacco color, and the micro wedge makes the shoe so sleek. Available in this tobacco brown as well as black stretch fabric in U.S. sizes 5 -10, including D and EE widths. Size availability varies by color.
Clarks Concert Band Wedge Pump – was $140, now $41.01 – $99.99
I’m a die-hard Clarks fan since I know how well the company merges chic design and reliable comfort. I haven’t tried this specific pair, but the rounded toebox and small wedge show promise for a cushy fit. Available in this burgundy patent as well as black patent, black leather, bronze metallic leather, and navy patent in U.S. sizes 5 – 12, including some 2A and C/D widths. Size availability varies by color.
LifeStride Intellect Wedge – was $59.99, now $20.31 – $59.95
This style is considerably more casual and sporty than the other two, but still versatile and great for creative workplaces. It’s got a memory foam insert for all-day comfort and a walkable 1.5″ wedge. Available in this gray as well as black or taupe in U.S. sizes 5 – 11, including some 2A and C/D widths. Size availability varies by color.
Sustainable resources for comfy flats and micro wedges:
- Munro – This company is all about comfort, so you’ll find plenty of supportive flats and small wedges from this quilted ballet flat to this wedge Mary Jane.
- ECCO – Also comfort-focused and a great resource for chic flat shoes. This snake print micro wedge is so pretty.
- Oka-B – If you dig Melissa shoes, you’ll love these. Flats come with a built-in insole.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for comfy flats and micro wedges:
- Anne Klein – Potentially not super supportive, but cute micro wedges like these two-tones.
- French Sole – The Zeppa style is a classic round-toe micro wedge.
- Dansko – Chunky, comfy, and supportive as always.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.