*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Carmen requested a few picks for tunic-length shirts, tops, and sweaters, so here we go:
Trouvé Ruffle Detail Tunic Blouse – was $88, now $58.96
SO GORGEOUS, right? With the sleek Mandarin collar, bodice detail, and long, elegant ruffle? I’m in love. This tunic is likely not opaque and would need a nude cami underneath, but would still be lightweight enough for spring and summer wear. Available in sizes XS – L, sold out in S. This tunic lacks the ruffle but is collarless, comes in six colors including white, and is available in 1X – 3X. This one is collared but comes in petite and plus sizes.
Sapony Tunic – was $88, now $49.95
Washed stripes and faux leather pockets? Yes, please. This cottony blend will be great for warm weather and the light colors are perfect for spring. Half sleeves offer some coverage, but also allow you to show off a wristful of bracelets. Available in sizes XS – XL, including some petite sizes. Also love this gray and burgundy version. This fab tunic has leatherette details and comes in 1X – 3X.
Land’s End Print Matte Jersey V-neck Tunic with Belt– was $55, now $40.99
So many cute details here from the versatile black and white print to the self belt to the flattering v-neckline. Punch this up with white or red skinnies for summer, and then bring it through the cold with black or dark jeans. Available in sizes XS – XL, as well as petite and plus sizes
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for tunic-length shirts, tops, and sweaters:
- Boden – Some are beach cover-ups, but others are a bit sturdier. Love this geo print v-neck tunic.
- Nordstrom – Lots of style and price-point variety, including plus sizes. This sheer inset tunic sweater is super cool.
- Coldwater Creek – I prefer a tunic that hits mid-thigh and some of these are more like very long shirts … but a few are longer. This simple solid v-neck is lovely.
- J.Jill – This retailer stocks tunics year-round. This time of year, you’ll get a lot of shirt-styles and linen.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! Especially if you can do the super-short dresses as tunics thing, thrifting is a great way to nab some options for cheap. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.