*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Ria requested a few picks for dresses with sleeves, so here we go:
Wrap Top Pleated Dress – was $108, now $39.95
The wrap is faux and hits fairly high, which is great if you’d prefer not to show cleavage or have a bust that doesn’t fill out traditional wraps. The tulip-shaped skirt is vented for easy movement, and the stretchy rayon is fluid and comfy. Available in sizes XS- XL. Also available in black in 0X and 1X.
Anouk Dress – was $96.20 to $133.20, now $81.77 to $113.22
I adore the details on this dress, from the graceful V neckline to the row of buttons to the tie-back self-belt. It’s got a slightly vintage feel, but could be updated quickly with a blazer and boots. Available in this gray print, as well as navy and green versions of the same print in US sizes 2 – 18. Size availability varies by color. (This printed dress has a similar shape and is available in 4X.)
Ponte Zip-Back Dress – was $98, now $58.80
with code BRSAVE40
Long-sleeved sheath styles are tagged as hot for the season, but there have been relatively few filtering through the malls. This ponte sheath is a great option, however, with full sleeves and a classic cut. Available in sizes 0 – 16 in navy, hot pink, black, and winter white. Size availability varies by color. Also in petite and tall. (This long-sleeved sheath comes in sizes 14W – 24W.)
MICHAEL Michael Kors Wrap Dress with Logo Pin – was $130, now $104.99
I don’t usually go in for branded flourishes, but this wrap dress is just too fabulous to pass up. Especially since the pin is teensy. The hemline may be high on some – 40″ length – but will work beautifully with tights for fall and winter. Available in 1X – 3X in this print, and 1X- 3X in red. (Also in XS- XL in red, teal, black, and brown at $120.)
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for dresses with sleeves:
- Land’s End – Loads of classic options in 1/2, 3/4, and full sleeves. Great plus size options, too!
- Modcloth – Mini, midi, and maxi styles with 3/4 and long sleeves, including this chevron/stripe beauty.
- Karen Kane – One of my favorite lines of all time, Karen Kane consistently stocks dresses with sleeves in standard and plus sizes.
- Boden – Bless this British line, they always seem to stock a few sleeved frocks. I’m lusting after this fit-and-flare.
- Nordstrom – Never forget Nordstrom for dresses with sleeves! One of the only vendors that calls out 3/4 and long-sleeved dress styles.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! It’ll be hit or miss, for sure, but considering how rare sleeved dresses seem to be, it’s worth a look. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.