*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Heather requested a few picks for dresses with sleeves (something I know MANY of us are constantly hunting for), so here we go (got a plus-sized edition coming up, too):
Karen Kane Long Sleeve Shirred Wrap Top Dress – was $108, now $49.95
I love just about everything Karen Kane does, but my two standbys from this brand are skinny jeans and sleeved dresses. This option is a comfortable jersey knit with a flattering but not revealing neckline and a punchy pink that will be great for spring and summer. Available in sizes M and L, but this style also comes in an abstract black and white print available in sizes XS – XL.
Have You Red the News? Dress – was $59.99, now $41.99
As we move into spring and summer, many of the sleeved dress options feature sheer sleeves which can give the desired coverage and a bit of warmth while still looking seasonal. This lace-like scoopneck dress is fully lined except for those sleeves, but also features a cutout in the back. Check measurements as Modcloth dresses tend to be short in the hem! Available in sizes XS – L.
Anne Klein Houndstooth Shirt Dress – was $99, now $66.33
Shirt dresses are generally a good bet for long sleeves, even for warm weather. I’m a fan of full-skirted versions myself, but this straight skirt is classic and the large houndstooth print adds some fun to the mix. Throw on a bright red belt and you’re good to go. Available in sizes S – XL. (This style also available in a blue brushstroke print, navy and white geometric, and a black and tan print with neon accents for this same sale price.)
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for dresses with sleeves:
- Boden – Although this retailer generally has more sleeved options for fall and winter, there are always a few for spring and summer like this jersey shirtdress.
- Nordstrom – It’s not really that Nordstrom is lousy with sleeved dresses, but more that you can narrow your search to include ONLY sleeved dresses. And there are some adorable ones now, like this windowpane-print shift.
- Land’s End – Only a handful of true long sleeves now, but 3/4- and 1/2-sleeve options, too!
- Karen Kane – In addition to tonight’s pick, Karen Kane stocks full- and 3/4-length sleeve options year-round. Bless them.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! It’ll be hit or miss, for sure, but considering how tough it can be to track down new dresses with sleeves, it’s definitely worth a look. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.