*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Shevvi requested a few picks for snow boots that are dressy enough for work, so here we go:
Cole Haan Indiana Short Waterproof Boot – was $198, now $118.80
with code 20OFFBOOTS
I honestly did not know that Cole Haan did waterproof! This ankle boot is a great option that would work with tights and skirts or dress pants. The Indiana style also comes in a tall boot, though it’s not available in wide calf. These ankle boots come in brown or black suede in U.S. sizes 5 -11. Size availability varies by color. These waterproof Timberland booties have a higher heel, but come in three colors and wide widths.
Clarks Cardy Boot – was $219, now $132.41 – $199.95
Yep, totally waterproof. And heeled for a dressy look, but not so high that you’ll wipe out on the snow and ice. Plus they’re Clarks, so they’ll be fabulously comfy. Just add black tights and a sheath dress for an office-ready look. Shaft is 15″ in circumference. Available in U.S. sizes 5 – 12, including C/D widths. For wide calves, try these similar Blondos with a 17.75″ circumference or this pair with a stretchy gore.
Blondo Venise Boot – was $284.95, now $193.97
Speaking of Blondo, check out these lovely riding boots. If the thought of a heeled winter boot makes you cringe, these are a great alternative. Totally waterproof and available in this rich brown or classic black. In U.S. sizes 5.5. – 12 including C/D widths. Size availability varies by color. Also available in wide calf in black, though not on sale.
- Clarks Lucette Coco – another sleek, tall, waterproof option from Clarks
- Pikolinos Brujas – LOVE these edgy ankle boots, but they’re not currently on sale
- Rockport Tristina Wide Calf – highly rated riding boot with a 17″ calf
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for dressy winter and snow boots:
- Timberland – Lots of great weatherproof options in addition to the one above, including these sleek, flat knee-high boots.
- La Canadienne – Expensive, yes, but top-notch when it comes to quality. Love this chic pair of heeled ankle boots.
- Cole Haan – More great options from this classic brand, like these sturdy suede wedge boots. Other options on Zappos, too.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.