*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Glori requested a few picks for floral cardigans, so here we go:
Land’s End Supima Fine Gauge Floral Print Cardigan – was $89.00, now $53.40 – $55.92
with code GLITTER and pin 4020
Still a bit spendy for a cotton cardi, but this is only one of four gorgeous sale florals and an additional five full-priced ones. Including some gorgeous abstracts and a graphic black-and-white floral print. With the code and pin listed above, though, you’ll get the full-priced ones for 40% off or $53.40 and sale ones for $55.92. These cardigans also come in petite and plus sizes.
J.Crew Factory Clare Cardigan – was $74.50, now $29.50
Gah, I love this print. A great, graphic take on a floral that will go with everything. It’s cotton again, so not ideal for subzero weather, but layer it up now and keep it in rotation through spring. Available in sizes XXS – XL. (This short-sleeved Ulla Popken floral cardigan comes in a B&W print through size 34.)
Croft & Barrow Essential Printed Cardigan – was $40, now $19.99
Also cotton, this sweater comes in snake print, two animal prints, and three paisleys as well as this black/red floral, a light blue/navy floral, a black background/cobalt floral, an ivory/teal floral, a cool tan on white scroll floral, and two versions of an Asian-inspired floral in gray/purple and ivory/charcoal. Available in sizes XS – XL, including petite sizes. (Also love this brown/rose option in petite and standard.)
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for floral cardigans:
- Anthropologie – This is where I’d look first. Not much now besides this fun print, but check back in January when spring offerings will be available.
- Modcloth – Glori was specifically looking for non-grandma-y styles and a few of these verge on dowdy, but others are great like this embroidered one.
- Macy’s – The house brands like Charter Club nearly always have floral cardis.
- Garnet Hill – It ain’t cheap, but their Signature Merino Cardigan always comes in a couple of totally gorgeous florals. And it does go on sale occasionally.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! It’ll be hit or miss, for sure, but I see floral cardis nearly every time I thrift. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.