*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Several folks requested a few picks for hats for big heads, so here we go:
Land’s End CashTouch Cloche – was $24, now $14.40
with code FROZEN and pin 1744
Super excited that this style is on sale, as affordable sized cloches are tough to find! Monogramming is optional, of course, and this hat is made from a soft, cashmere-like material on the outside, and anti-static Thermaskin Heat lining inside. Available in this red as well as black, navy, raspberry, heather gray, and camel in sizes S/M and L/XL.
Headchange Wool Ivy Scally Cap – was $48, now $35 – $44
Not currently as trendy as fedoras or beanies, but definitely a classic style. This cap is made in the U.S. and comes in this gray as well as black in sizes XS – XXL! I can’t find a size guide, but it sounds like this is a unisex style so it may take some doing to land on the correct size. For a more streamlined version of this hat style, try the Broner pocket cap – in S/M or L/XL.
Mountain Hardwear Janetty Brigade Hat – was $35, now $34.93
A paltry sale, but included since this brimmed cap style is a favorite of mine, and this burgundy color is a great alternative to blacks and grays. There’s a great heather gray, too, if you prefer, and this cap comes in sizes regular and large. Also check out Outdoor Research’s cap options like this nylon pocket cap, corduroy cap, and wool blend cap in buffalo check.
Sustainable resources for hats for big heads:
- Casualbox – Not a company I’m familiar with personally, but has a few organic cotton options like this soft reversible brimmed hat.
- Tilley – Tilley hats are sporty and spendy, but sized and made in Canada. And a few like this wool brimmed hat will work for winter wear.
- Etsy – Many hats can be custom-made in your size!
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for hats for big heads:
- Mountain Hardwear – Caps, beanies, and brimmed hats, all sized. Also check Amazon.
- Belfry – Spendy but gorgeous. Get a load of this amazing cloche. And made in the U.S.!
- L.L. Bean – Beanies are one size, but most brimmed hats are sized through L or XL. This packable rain hat is super cute.
- Broner – A variety of hat styles, most of them sized. This sleek fedora goes through size XL.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.