*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Chloe requested a few picks for short-sleeved, knee-length wrap dresses, so here we go:
Soma Cap Sleeve Perfect Wrap Dress – was $118, now $79.98
I was under the impression that Soma was a place for bras and panties, but apparently, they do clothes! And this dress might not be “perfect” for everyone, but it’s knee-length and short-sleeved and quite pretty. Available in sizes S – XL, though other colors/prints like this gingham are available in S – XXL. This similar style has 3/4-sleeves but is available in 1X – 3X, and if you can do long sleeves this style comes in petite and tall sizes.
eShakti Flutter-sleeve Cotton Knit Wrap Dress – was $56.95, now $52.68
Deeper discount if you purchase multiple items
Another true wrap option, this dress has unconfining flutter sleeves and side seam pockets. And, as is always the case with eShakti garments, you can customize hem length, sleeve style, and neckline. Available in sizes 0 – 36W. Also comes in black or navy.
Star Vixen Ballerina Wrap Dress – was $55, now $14.60 – $39.99
Made in the U.S.! This style has a tulip hem so might feel a bit shorter than knee-length on some, but has such an elegant shape. And it’s available in this pink as well as black, navy, purple, black and white dot, or red and white dot in sizes S – XL. Also available in plus sizes.
Sustainable resources for knee-length wrap dresses:
- PACT – Just the one style, but in organic cotton in 9 colors!
- Karen Kane – The Cascade Wrap collection is dynamite. Short- and long-sleeved versions available.
- Synergy Organic – The Mackenzie dress comes in a variety of colors.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for knee-length wrap dresses:
- Boden – The wrap is a Boden staple – love this simple summer wrap dress.
- Modcloth – Mostly faux wraps, but lots of cute options. This simple navy wrap dress would go with just about everything.
- Ellen Tracy – Colors and prints in regular and plus sizes.
- Soma – More in addition to the one above. Who knew?
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.