*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Angela requested a few picks for leather moto jackets, so here we go:
Marc New York by Andrew Marc Gretchen – was $395, now $159.99
So friends, real leather is expensive. I was able to find a few options under $250, but they have quirks. This one for instance: Gorgeous – and Marc New York is a fabulous leather brand – but it’s definitely cropped. Which isn’t bad if you want to wear it with skirts or dresses or prefer the look of staggered layers, but might not be practical for all outfits. Available in black or tan in sizes XS – XL (which will fit 16/18). This jacket is similar and available in sizes 2X – 3X.
Slim Fit Black Full-grain Leather Biker Jacket – was I have no idea but Overstock items are always dicounted, now $237.99 – $264.99
A little longer in the body and still has that classic moto styling. I love the stud details on the collar, too. All leather jackets will be somewhat stiff and stand away from the body, but this one is somewhat shaped to curve in at the waist, a nice design detail for a less boxy fit. Available in sizes S – 2X.
GUESS? Asymmetrical Zip-Front Leather Jacket – was $350, now $314.99
Yep. Absolutely drooling over that cognac color. Most motos are black, as evidenced by the picks above, but occasionally you’ll find a winner in another color. (Also love this Cole Haan in a washed brick red.) Sounds like this Guess jacket runs small, so order a size up. Available in black or whiskey in sizes XS – XL. This is a scuba style jacket not a moto, but comes in black and cognac in sizes 1X – 3X.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for leather moto jackets:
- Wilson’s Leather – These guys are always having a sale. Quality varies from piece to piece, but plenty of great motos are available, including this rich red-brown one. Wilson’s also carries plus jackets.
- Overstock – Some of the best deals around, including the one above.
- ASOS – Best variety of colors and styles. Some are quite spendy, but others more affordable. Love this stunning navy leather moto.
- eBay – More than 5,000 options in a huge variety of sizes and colors.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! At least around here, there are always a few leather motos on the racks. An especially great option if you like the weathered look for your leather. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.