*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Lorraine requested a few picks for lightweight long-sleeved sweaters, so here we go:
J.Crew Factory Linen-cotton Beach Sweater – was $64.50, now $45
This time of year, most of the long-sleeved sweaters will be fairly thin, but a linen-cotton blend is guaranteed to be breathable and comfy in warm summer weather. This one has thoughtful details like a small side slit and shallow, wide neckline for a summery feel. Available in this orange as well as white, tan, or pale blue in sizes XXS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. This similar style is available in petite, tall, and plus sizes. If you prefer a higher neckline, this all-cotton sweater comes in seven vibrant colors.
Loft Textured Shirttail Sweater – was $49.50, now $26.99
Additional 40% off taken in cart
I love a slubby knit and I love a shirttail hem, so this simple sweater holds double appeal. This is a cotton-nylon blend so might be a bit warmer, fiber-wise, but still a nice, airy knit. Available in this mustard as well as coral, ivory, seafoam, or a purple-gray in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. This similar style is available in petite, tall, and plus sizes.
Talbots Shaker-stitched Boatneck Sweater – was $89.50, now $48.99
With a lightweight open weave made from 100% pima cotton, this lovely marled pullover is ideal for warm weather wear. Available in this mint as well as lavender or pale blue in sizes XS – XL, including petite and plus sizes.
Sustainable resources for lightweight long-sleeved sweaters:
- Eileen Fisher – More EF sweaters are lightweight than cozy, actually. This airy tunic is gorgeous.
- Everlane – Lovely lightweight styles, including linens.
- Gudrun Sjödén – The summer collection is full of breezy knits.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for lightweight long-sleeved sweaters:
- Woolovers – The go-to for simple, solid sweaters in a huge variety of colors and styles. All the cotton/silk blends are lightweight.
- Land’s End – Possibly not by design, but most LE sweaters are pretty breezy. The cotton blends especially, but anything without a turtleneck. This shirred v-neck would be super versatile.
- J.Crew – Always-in-stock styles like the Tippi are nice and light.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.