*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Leigh requested a few picks for long- or 3/4-sleeve wrap tops, so here we go:
Ann Taylor Crepe Wrap Top – was $59, now $41.30
with code FALLCHIC
Simple, elegant, and marvelously comfy looking, this drapey wrap top could be dressed up for work or an evening out, but also work with jeans. Available in green, navy, maroon, and pink in sizes XXS – XL. Size availability varies by color. Also in some petite sizes. (This top is available in similar colors in 1X – 3X.) If you’re looking for a true wrap (as opposed to the array of faux in this post), I adore the look of this AT wrap sweater which goes through size 18/XXL.
Charter Club Animal-Print Faux-Wrap Top – was $49, now $27.99
with code LIST
Can’t beat classic leopard! If this wrap top seems a little loud on its own, imagine it tucked beneath a black blazer or denim jacket. The gentle drape of the wrap will just peek out for a subtle and chic look. Available in brown print and black/gray print in sizes XS – XL. Also available in both prints in 0X – 3X here.
Boden Wrap Jersey Top – was $54, now $21.60 to $37.80
With ruched sides and a closer fit, this comfy jersey wrap top would look stellar with a floaty fall skirt or funky wide leg pants. Available in coral, marine blue, two florals, and two abstracts in sizes 2 – 18. Size availability varies by color. Also in an array of quirky prints, black, and navy at full price.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for long- or 3/4-sleeve wrap tops:
- Ann Taylor – Gobs of gorgeous styles with longer sleeves for fall, including petite and some tall sizes.
- Zappos – 94 options, including some petite and plus! (If this link is hinkey, search for “wrap top.”)
- Nordstrom – Some sleeveless mixed in, but plenty of sleeves, too. Love this high wrap ruched top, which is great for small-busted women like me!
- Kiyonna – Gorgeous wrap tops in plus sizes
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! It’ll be hit or miss, for sure, but definitely worth a look as wrap tops are a classic. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.