*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Anna requested a few picks for maternity cardigans, so here we go:
Fit2BMom Maternity Maternity Cardigan – was $68, now $51
This simple, lightweight cardigan will layer up nicely for colder weather, but is also airy enough for spring and summer wear. Just add an eye-catching necklace to complete the look. Available in maternity sizes XS – L.
Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Fringe Cardigan – was $98, now $73.50
So I know fringe is … well, a fringe trend. But I also know that a common complaint about maternity wear is that it is dull as dirt. So here’s a cardigan with a fun and funky detail! With the right jewelry and funky flats, it’d be fabulous. Available in maternity sizes XS – L.
A Pea in the Pod Elbow Sleeve Cascade Maternity Cardigan – was $59, now $19.99
Another complaint I’ve heard? Dressy options are scarce. This cardigan isn’t exactly black tie-appropriate, but it’s a bit more polished and sophisticated than your average maternity cardigan. And quite the bargain! Available in maternity sizes S – L.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for petite plaid blazers:
- Zulily – This is actually a daily pop-up website, but focuses on picks for moms and kids. Cardigans aren’t available every week, but many weeks you can take your pick!
- Old Navy – Anna was looking for cardis that might define her waist just a tad, and this option looks promising.
- A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood – Options both cropped and long.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! At least in the Twin Cities, most secondhand shops have a maternity section. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
- I’m tacking on Japanese Weekend, a spendy brand I learned about through Narrowly Tailored. They don’t do cardigans, but S. looked so chic in her pieces that I wanted to include this brand as a general maternity resource. And you can find pieces on eBay, too!
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.