*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Elin requested a few picks for midi skirts, so here we go:
Chelsea28 Deep Fold Midi Skirt – was $88, now $52.80
Simple, classic, classy. The pleats add movement, but not too much volume especially near the waistband where it’s typically unwanted. This would look lovely with a chunky knit sweater, opaques, and ankle boots. 30″ long and available in this gray as well as ice blue in sizes XS – L. Also in black at full price. This similar skirt is a little shorter at 26″ but still billed as a midi, and available in sizes 14W – 24W.
82 Days Ponte Roma Below Knee Pencil Skirt – was $30, now $16.75 – $22
If you prefer a pencil-style midi, this one is super affordable and comes in a whopping 33 colors. I will warn you that the majority of reviews are positive, but a few folks have had complaints about materials and construction. I still wanted to throw it in because in addition to the price and color variety, this skirt is available in sizes S – 3X. Perhaps not the best bet if you need something for the boardroom, but could be a great bet for casual and weekends. Other pencil options include this one from eShakti in sizes 0 -36W, this scuba one from Kohl’s in two colors, and this Eloquii version in 14 – 24.
ASOS Midi Skirt in Ponte – was $56.85, now $42.64
This machine washable ponte midi comes in two rich colors – this steel blue and a gorgeous blackberry. Another option with a fixed, fitted high waist and graceful pleats. Available in sizes 1 – 14. Also available in black or steel blue in sizes 14 – 24 and mint or white in petite sizes 00 -12. Size availability varies by color.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for midi skirts:
- ASOS – This would be my first stop. So many midis! This pleated striped one is adorable.
- Nordstrom – Fancy, funky, and office-friendly options. Love this floral textured midi skirt.
- eBay – Hard to beat eBay for a general request like this. More than 20,000 options that are both new and used in a huge variety of styles and sizes.
- Eloquii – GREAT variety of plus size midis.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! Some calf-length skirts may feel a bit dated since they’re from decades past, but definitely worth taking a peek. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.