*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Abby requested a few picks for midi skirts, so here we go:
Convivial Curtsy Skirt – was $54.99, now $26.99
This black and white bowtie print is cute without being twee, and will be fabulously versatile. It’s semi-sheer, but also fully lined so no peekaboo action. I love it with the red top, but could also see it with a hot pink cardigan or in a print mix with stripes. Available in sizes S – 4X, sold out in L and 1X.
Leith Side Slit Woven Midi Skirt – was $58, now $39.90
For a more minimalist look, this sandwashed woven solid is a gorgeous option. Unlined so it’ll be lightweight and perfect for warm weather wear. Available in blue, black, and pale blush in sizes XS – XL. Runs large, so if between sizes, order down. Size availability varies by color. This similar skirt comes in black in sizes 14 – 24.
American Living Chevron-Print A-Line Midi Skirt – was $49.50, now $39.60
Big piles of yes to sassy chevrons. And these actually appear to line up correctly along the seams! This print is navy and cream, which makes it a classic choice for springtime wear, and will pair beautifully with preppy staples like button-front shirts and pearls. Available in sizes XS – XXL. Also comes in a smaller chevron in red/white, navy/white polka dots, and solid navy.
Free People Flip It & Reverse It Skirt – was $78, now $46.80
with code INTHEFAMILY14
Mostly posting this option because POCKETS, but also fascinated to learn that it can be worn loose or with the fitted miniskirt lining on the outside. Can’t seem to find images of that, but certainly an interesting concept. Anyhoo, both black and this heather gray are on sale. Sizes XS – L, size availability varies by color. Sizing runs small, so here’s a similar design through size 14 and one in tweedy gray in sizes 0X – 3X.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for midi skirts:
- ASOS – The ASOS version of midi might seem a bit short to you, but some options are truly mid-calf like this super cool metallic midi. ASOS has midis in petite, plus, and maternity.
- eShakti – Most skirts and dresses default to a below-the-knee length, and you can customize them longer for a small fee.
- Modcloth – Mostly in quirky prints, but a few solids, too!
- Nordstrom – Full and pencil style midis, including this pretty lace midi pencil skirt.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! Calf-length skirts have gone in and out of style several times, so picking up a vintage option might work. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.