*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Amy requested a few picks for mini skirts that work with tights and boots, so here we go:
Boden Sixties Mini – was $78, now $39.00 – $54.60
Many minis currently on the market are positively micro – wow, alliteration – but this one is on the longer side of mini. It’s a textured medium-weight jersey, so great for year-round wear, but also lined which means it’ll work fantastically with tights. Available in this navy as well as bright coral, black, or turquoise in sizes 2 – 18 as well as some petite and tall sizes. This mini is available in pastels only, but comes in sizes 16W – 24W.
BCBGeneration Zipper Detail Mini Skirt – was $88, now $35.99
See? So cute, but only 15″ long. This little guy is also lined and would look amazing with black opaques and ankle boots, a graphic tee and a jacket. Available in this red as well as black in sizes. 0 -12. Couldn’t find anything similar in plus, but this black and red mini has marvelously edgy detailing and comes in sizes 14 – 24.
Piperlime Collection Knit Slub Mini – was $79, now $19.99
A great choice for cold weather wear with that nubby texture. Also fully lined and will work equally well with work and casual outfits. Two reviewers had some issues and this is final sale, so be aware. Still including it since lined minis in decent size ranges were strangely hard to find. This one is available in sizes XS – XL. And this skirt has an abstract black and white print and comes in sizes 0X – 3X.
- Ann Taylor’s Stretch Cotton Mini – use code WARM40 for 40% off, only a couple of sizes left.
- Torrid’s Trumpet-hem Mini – black ponte and super cute
- Michael Kors Herringbone Circle mini – full minis can look a little like school uniforms, but this printed one could look quite sophisticated. Unlined, so might need a slip. Sizes 8 – 16.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for mini skirts:
- Boden – Boden minis are MADE for tights and boots. In addition to the one above, this British Tweed Mini is adorable.
- ASOS – Minis for regular, petite, and plus sizes. Love this gorgeous suede mini wrap skirt.
- Express – Some of these aren’t completely tights-friendly, but you can always count on Express to have at least a dozen cute miniskirts in stock.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.