*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Keilexandra requested a few picks for mint or seafoam sweaters, so here we go:
J.Crew Factory Cashmere V-neck Sweater – was $158, now $65
This request was surprisingly tough to fulfill! Hence kicking things off with this still-somewhat-pricey cashmere v-neck. Definitely a versatile shape and great color. Available in this mint as well as heather gray, terracotta, or black in sizes XXS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. This sweater has a crew neckline, but is also cashmere and available in petite, plus, and petite plus sizes.
Charter Club Cable Knit Pullover Sweater – was $45, now $28.99 – $39.99
Cashmere is lovely, but you can’t beat the washable ease of a cotton blend! This cable sweater has a cute three-button detail at the shoulder and classic design appeal. Available in sizes S – 2X as well as a few petite sizes.
Talbots Merino Wool V-neck Sweater – was $79.50, now $35.70
So glad that, despite the relatively slim pickings, I was able to find a few v-necks. This one is merino and hand washing is recommended, but it’ll be warm on its own and great for layering. Available in this mint as well as green, pink, burgundy, yellow, pale blue, lavender, magenta, teal, melon, or indigo in sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. Also available in petite, plus, and petite plus sizes.
NY & Co Zip-accent Mixed Knit Sweater – was $49.95, now $24.97
This sweater will likely need to be layered over a cami and/or under a jacket as it appears fairly sheer, but the mixed knit design gives it a fun asymmetric look. Available in this seafoam as well as tan, peach, or ivory in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color.
Sustainable resources for mint or seafoam sweaters:
- Eileen Fisher – Mint is more of a spring shade for EF, but a few sweaters in pale green/blues are available year-round.
- Novica – Fair trade sweaters in all shades of blue and green.
- Fair Indigo – Just a few options, but this organic cotton cardi comes in a lovely mint shade.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for mint or seafoam sweaters:
- J.Crew – Sweaters are a J.Crew specialty, and there are several more options in addition to the one above.
- Talbots – Mints and seafoams are usually mixed into this vendor’s offerings. Regular, petite, plus, and petite plus sizes available.
- Woolovers – Always check here for basic sweaters! Mint and seafoam in dozens of styles and fibers.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.