*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Deb requested a few picks for slim leg navy pants, so here we go:
Loft Doubleweave Riviera Cropped Pant – was $69.50, now $34.75
Discount taken in cart
Having poked around a bit, I’ve confirmed that doubleweave and ponte are virtually the same, so this pant will have lots of stretch and give to it. It’s a pretty serious crop with a 26″ inseam, making it ideal for warm weather wear, and features a curvy fit. Available in this navy as well as tomato, tan, or black in sizes 00 – 18, as well as tall sizes. Non-curvy fit comes in regular and petite sizes. Size availability varies by color. This similar style comes in sizes 14 – 28. If you like the look but prefer higher cotton content, try this similar Gap pair (in regular, petite, and tall).
Alfani Zip-pocket Slim-leg Trouser – was $69.50, now $31.99
with code SUMMER
Slim legs and full-length pants are a tough combo, but this pair has a 30.5″ inseam which is hopefully long enough for most women of average height! This is a mid-rise pant for a comfy fit, and is even machine washable. Available in this navy as well as stone, white, or black in sizes 2 – 18, including short inseams. Size availability varies by color. This similar style comes in plus sizes.
Talbots Dalton Pant – was $119, now $52.49
Although this pant appears to be the slimmest leg style of the evening, reviewers describe it as being a close-fitting straight so hopefully it won’t be a true skinny. This style has fairly low cotton content which means it’ll look a bit more like a work pant, and with a 29″ inseam it’s likely to be roughly ankle length on many. Gets high marks from customers for comfort and style! Available in this navy as well as tan, black, or white in sizes 2 – 20. Also in petite and plus sizes.
Sustainable resources for slim leg navy pants:
- Athleta – New offerings include recycled fibers and organic cotton.
- Eileen Fisher – Multiple silhouettes, but a few are slim like this classic crepe pant.
- NYDJ – Some pairs are made in the U.S., but do check country of origin as not all are. (Sad – NYDJ used to be 100% U.S.-made.)
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for slim leg navy pants:
- Loft – Navy is a staple for this retailer, as are slim leg styles. Like most Loft pants, this navy ankle pant comes in regular, petite, and tall sizes.
- J.Crew – This preppy brand always has navy options. Some “straight” styles may feel slim to some shoppers.
- Talbots – As evidenced above! Also love this sateen ankle pant in navy. And remember that Talbots does petite, plus, and petite plus.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.