*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Katja requested a few picks for notched collar blouses, so here we go:
Bedford Fair Long Sleeve Blouse – was $41.99, now $24.99
This blouse is the only real home run of the group as it comes in 14 colors and has a true notched collar. It’s made from machine washable polyester faille and looks like it might be a little shiny at times, but other colors appear more matte. Available in sizes 8 – 18, petite sizes available on Amazon in four colors. Size availability varies by color.
Port Authority Silk Blend Camp Shirt – was $76.96, now $21.60 – $46.37
It was far easier to find camp style shirts with notched collars than actual long-sleeved blouses. This one is a silk blend that appears to have great drape, and could be worn tucked into a skirt or with a smart blazer. Available in this light green as well as ivory, pink, periwinkle, or black in sizes XS – 4X. Size availability varies by color.
Talbots Wrinkle Resistant Paisley Shirt – was $79.50, now $59.62
with code feb25
I can see why Katja needed help with this one because it’s seriously slim pickings out there. The notch on this shirt collar is pretty darned subtle, but it’s listed in the item description and more pronounced than in most other shirts I found. And it’s Talbots, so that means it comes in regular, petite, plus, and petite plus sizes. So a whole bunch of yes to that. The store claims this striped version also has a notched collar, but that one’s even more subtle if you ask me.
- QVC has this seersucker gingham 3/4-sleeve shirt that has a notched collar but also some major ruffle action going on. 16 colors and in sizes XXS – 3X.
- Also on QVC, this animal print shirt with a notched collar. Two colorways and limited sizing.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for notched collar blouses:
- Blair family of stores – In addition to the Bedford Fair blouse above, this group has some other options like this 3/4-sleeve polka dot blouse. Use the tabs up top to navigate. Many offer a wide range of sizes.
- Amazon – More short-sleeved options than long, but some cutes ones in there.
- eBay – When in doubt, always try eBay. Some of these won’t have the two-notch style Katja is looking for, but many do.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.