*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Lydia requested a few picks for work-friendly dresses that allow you to nurse or pump. This was a tough one for size diversity, so I’ve included plus links at the end of the post. Here we go:
Everly Grey Kaitlyn Wrap Dress – was $70, now $49 – $70
Many of the dresses I found were solid colors, so I definitely wanted to include this one for pretty print options. How perfect is this pastel abstract for spring wear? This is a true wrap dress, listed as maternity, but the product description states, “works well for nursing too due to its criss-cross neckline for easy pull down nursing access.” Available in this print as well as a green paisley, solid magenta, or solid hunter green in sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. For other print options try this large floral at Old Navy or this adorable horse print at Nordstrom.
Seraphine Jolene Knot Front Maternity & Nursing Dress – was $89, now $83
You know it’s good if Kate Middleton wore it, right? This dress will be great in warmer weather, but is also still modest enough for office environments. The neckline pulls aside for easy nursing, and if the plunge is too deep it could be paired with a cami or worn with a scarf. Available in this teal as well as hot pink or navy in sizes 2 – 14. Also comes in a 3/4-sleeve version.
Mothers en Vogue Marled Nursing Sweater Dress – was $89, now $44.50
So this looks pretty darned short on the model and may fit similarly on tall or long-legged women. Potentially best with tights. BUT! It’s 100% cotton, so could transition into spring/summer office wear, and is one of the few non-wrap, non-twist styles I could find. The top flips up for nursing – such a cool design. Also many of these dresses are also meant for maternity wear and are pretty loose below the waist. This style offers a more fitted option. Available in this red marl as well as a gray marl in sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. This dress offers a fitted, non-sweater option, though for work you might want to add a blazer or cardigan.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for work-friendly dresses that allow you to nurse or pump:
- Japanese Weekend – Far and away my favorite maternity line, and has great offerings like this sleeveless faux wrap dress.
- Amazon – Look specifically for brands like Seraphine and Ripe.
- Nordstrom – In addition to Japanese Weekend picks,the Ingrid & Isabel line has several dresses designed to be nursing-friendly.
- Old Navy – An entire nursing section!
- A Pea in the Pod and Motherhood – OK, admittedly, very few dresses. But since both brands include petite and tall nursing options, I wanted to include them.
Plus size maternity resources:
- eBay – Mostly used, of course, but with over 4,000 options you’re bound to find a piece or two that appeal.
- Kohl’s – The Oh Baby line has several fun pieces, both casual and dressy.
- Motherhood – Slightly more on the casual side, but some work-appropriate offerings
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.