*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Maria requested a few picks for olive green skinny or straight-leg pants, so here we go:
Gap Broken-in Straight Khaki – was $49.95, now $24.50
with code TEES
These look a bit baggy, but chalk it up to cuffing and bad posture. They’re a straight-leg style, though they do have a relaxed, easy fit. Low rise and full length (not cropped!) Available in sizes 00 – 20 (sold out in size 1). Also available in tan or navy, and in petite and tall sizes. This pair is in sueded denim, but also a straight fit in sizes 14W – 24W.
Alfani Skinny Seamed Comfort-Waist Pant – was $69.50, now $41.70
Olive is a gamut, and this is more on the dusty side than the Gap khakis, but still within the color range. A great, sleek fit with seamed legs, tiny on-seam pockets, and a low rise. Available in sizes 2 – 16. Also in white or cobalt. Here’s a similar style in petite sizes, and this one in plus sizes.
Christopher Blue Maryse Shimmer Coated Pant – was $190, now $51.94
I’m on the hunt for olive pants myself and gave these a whirl a few weeks ago. They’re comfy and well-made, but run quite big and I was looking for a truly skinny fit. (They’re somewhere between straight and skinny, in my opinion.) Maria gave the thumbs up to olive jeans so long as they’re full-length, and these qualify. Available in sizes 2 – 16. Also available in black. Couldn’t find coated olive, but these coated jeans come in brown and black in sizes 14W – 24W.
– Eddie Bauer has several great olive styles in straight legs, but none are currently on sale. Petite, plus, and tall sizes available in most.
– Talbots’ “dark thyme” color is gorgeous, and available in multiple styles, though none are on sale and most are cropped. Petite, plus, and petite plus sizes available in most.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for olive green skinny or straight-leg pants:
- Nordstrom – There are an awful lot of cargos in there, but cleaner options too, like these Lauren Ralph Lauren chinos.
- Land’s End – Cords, chinos, and soft pants.
- Macy’s – Plenty of crops and capris, but some full-length pants too, like these broken-in chinos.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.