*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Ana requested a few picks for pastel fit-and-flare bridesmaid-appropriate dresses, so here we go:
Jill Stuart Midi Pleated Halter Dress – was $388, now $116.99
I can see why Ana submitted this request – even the dresses designated as bridesmaid dresses by various vendors tend to be quite short! I put this dress up front because it’s a true midi, though with the halter it’ll need a specialty bra. Great for a spring wedding, though! This dress is shorter but the same color in sizes 14W – 24W.
eShakti Amelia Dress – was $79.95, now $63.96
Discount taken in cart
Ana was specifically hoping for lace dresses, so I was THRILLED to find this one. I love a sweetheart neckline, and since this is an eShakti dress you can customize sleeve and hem length. Available in sizes 0 – 36W. If this style doesn’t send you, eShakti also has this peach lace overlay and this seafoam organza.
Donna Morgan Jessie Chiffon Dress – was $189, now $37.81 – $80.33
So this dress runs small in the bust and is going to be knee length or slightly above for most gals, but I’m throwing it into the mix because it comes in this yellow as well as pale pink, peach, sky blue, orchid, ice blue, and blush, making it a great choice if “pastel” trumps “long” for anyone. It actually comes in 19 colors total, in sizes 0 -18, as well as plus sizes in black or silver.
Sustainable resources for pastel fit-and-flare dresses:
- Reformation – A bit of fudging since there aren’t tons of pastels, but there ARE tons of gorgeous, sustainable bridesmaid-appropriate dresses.
- Star Vixen – Mostly casual, but a few dressier options like this lace skater dress are mixed in. (Might be pushing it, hemline-wise.)
- Nanette Lepore – Surprisingly few pastels, but some lovely formal options including this one-shoulder dress.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for pastel fit-and-flare dresses:
- J.Crew Weddings – Lots of lovely options, including this knee-length long-sleeved lace dress.
- eShakti – Always worth checking! Hemlines are customizable, and bridesmaid options about, including this powder blue midi.
- Nordstrom – Ana is right, hemlines are high all over the place, but Nordstrom has a few knee lengths like this simple dupioni dress.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.