*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Jessica requested a few picks for petite spring dresses, so here we go:
Leopard Jacquard Fit-and-Flare Dress – was $130, now $82.49
with code BRSPRING
There aren’t a lot of floaty florals on sale this early in the season, but fun and spring-y black and white prints abound. This leopard jacquard is abstract enough that it could pass for a non-animal print and has great details like black piping, a v neckline, and a banded waist. Also love the contrast panel at the hem. Available in petite sizes 00 -14. This similar print skater dress is available in sizes 14-22, not petite but definitely short in the hem.
Alyx Sleeveless Sheath Dress – was $50, now $29.99
This classic sheath was one of the very few truly seasonal prints I could find. That vibrant coral is very on-trend, and the tan and black in the print mean this will be an easy one to accessorize with neutrals. And it’s washable! Available in petite sizes 4 – 14. Also comes in solid green, solid orange, and solid black, a black and white geometric, and black and white jumbo polka dots. This floral sheath is available in 14W – 26W, though not in petite plus.
AGB Petite Short-Sleeve Belted A-Line Dress – was $64, now $38.99
This simple little dress has a lot going for it: Surplice neckline that won’t gap open, faux wrap styling, cute self belt, pullover styling, and washability. It’s above-the-knee, though my guess is not quite as far above the knee on most petite women as it is on this model. Available in petite sizes S – XL in cobalt, coral, or black. Size availability varies by color. This faux wrap dress is available in petite plus sizes.
London Style Floral Fit-and-Flare Dress – was $60, now $39.99
I’m a sucker for a watercolor print, and just adore the colors in this one. Wide straps and bust ruching make for a flattering fit, and this dress is fully lined. Available in petite sizes S – XL. This dress has a similar cut and pattern and comes in 14W-26W, though not petite plus.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for petite spring dresses:
- LOFT and Ann Taylor – These related retailers both do petites very well, and will have lots of great dress options as we move into spring. This scallop neckline dress is lovely.
- eShakti – This site allows for total customization, so hem, bodice, and sleeve length are all yours to tinker with. Lots of great prints, but also fabulous basics like this classic chambray.
- Boden – Casual, office-friendly, dressy, and maxi all in petite sizes. This dress is about as close to the “Pretty Woman” polo scene brown-and-white dress as I’ve found.
- Nordstrom – Again, always check this site for petites. I’m drooling over this red jacquard fit-and-flare.
- ASOS – Many styles are juniors sizing, so watch those measurements! But ASOS has a fun and on-trend selection of petite dresses.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.