*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Loren requested a few picks for plus size dresses with pockets, so here we go:
Mynt 1792 Seam Detail Stretch Crepe Sheath Dress – was $198, now $118.80
Still spendy even on sale, but this timeless dress will be incredibly versatile. Throw a jacket over it for fall, add tights and boots for winter, then wear on its own when spring and summer come back around. Angled front pockets on both sides! Available in sizes 12W – 26W. This similar style is available in regular, petite, and tall sizes. Also love this slightly longer belted sheath in navy or black from Sejour.
eShakti Stripe Cotton Knit Surplice Dress – was $52.95, now $47.66
with code DEAL10
As always, eShakti’s knits are better than their wovens, and I’m so excited to see they’ve started to roll out some prints in their jersey knit line! This red and gray stripe will look amazing year-round, and includes a flattering surplice neckline. Available in sizes 0 – 36W. That DEAL10 code works side-wide, so also check out the other knit options like this sassy polka dot fit-and-flare.
Eloquii Off the Shoulder Chambray Dress – was $110.90, now $77.63
with code LOVE
I was hoping Eloquii would have more pocketed options, but this sassy off-the-shoulder number was one of only a handful. If you live in a cold climate, snap up this frock soon and enjoy it for fall since winter wear might be tough! Available in sizes 16 – 24, and selling fast. This similar style is available in S – L.
Sustainable resources for plus size dresses with pockets:
- Eileen Fisher – Just a couple of styles, but they’ve got great, minimalist bones.
- Gudrun Sjödén – Fun prints and longer lengths in organic cotton and other sustainable materials.
- Etsy – Custom, handmade dresses abound! How fantastic is this dotted midi dress made in Israel?
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for plus size dresses with pockets:
- eShakti – Nearly all of eShakti’s dresses come with pockets! Sizes 0 – 36W.
- Modcloth – Sheaths tend to be pocket-free, but shirt dresses and flared styles are often equipped with pockets. Through 4X.
- Nordstrom – Great selection of styles and price points. Love this simple scoopneck midi with side-seam pockets.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.