*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Deane requested a few picks for plus-sized “lady blouses” – tops with traditionally feminine details and classic shapes – so here we go:
Vince Camuto Plus Size Lace Yoke Blouse – was $109, now $65.40
Blush pink and lace detailing give this blouse a double-dose of lady! I love that the yoke gives the impression of an open neckline while still offering some coverage. This blouse looks lovely on is own, but would also be great peeking out from a jacket. Available in 2X – 3X in this blush, and black in 1X here. Also in regular sizes in ivory or burgundy.
eShakti Woodland Print Crepe Wrap Top – was $45.95, now $36.95
Deane was specifically hoping for a few blouses that work untucked, if I remember correctly, and this faux wrap top will look fabulous with simple skirts and tailored trousers. As with all eShakti items, you can order it custom – including changing the sleeve style and overall length. Available in sizes 0 – 36W. (The whole eShakti site is 20% off right now, so if this blouse isn’t your fave, peek at their other offerings!)
Eloquii Studio Plus Size Lace Peplum Bow Blouse – was $69.90, now $41.94
with code FESTIVE
This design might be a little “out there” for some, but with a bow-tie neck and shaped peplum bodice, it certainly has some seriously lady-like elements. I, for one, love the funky layered look though I think this top will work better on its own than worn with a jacket or sweater. Available in sizes 14 – 28. Couldn’t find anything truly similar, but this blouse has a layered/peplum look in regular sizes.
NYDJ Plus Size Henley Blouse – was $98, now $30.87 – $98
Although this blouse is less shaped than tonight’s other offerings, the three-quarter sleeves and drapey material mean it will look chic tucked into a skirt, but it also looks relaxed and pretty untucked. NYDJ does this blouse in a whopping 42 prints and solids, and just keeps adding more. Available in sizes 0X – 3X. Size availability varies by color. Also available in regular sizes.
Sustainable resources for plus-sized lady blouses:
- eBay – Hate to say it, but this style of blouse is hard to find in any size sustainably made … so used is a good bet. eBay has more than 60,000 blouses to choose from!
- Etsy – Amazing selection of customizable handmade blouses and vintage options in plus sizes.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for plus-sized lady blouses:
- Modcloth – The brand’s retro bent means lady blouses abound and many styles are available through 4X. Love this 3/4-sleeve pussybow blouse in XS – 4X.
- Eloquii – This site tends toward the edgy, but also favors slimmer cuts so there are several great lady blouse options, including this ruffle-placket top in four colors.
- ASOS – Also has a surprising number of options considering its trendy reputation! This peplum blouse is lovely.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.