*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Lauren requested a few picks for pull-on jeans in modern cuts, so here we go:
Land’s End Mid-rise Pull-on Skinny Jean – was $69, now $41.40
with code SAVER and pin 6000
Warning – sounds like the lighter wash version of this pair has some sagging issues, but the dark wash gets high marks for comfort. It’s a true skinny that fits almost like a legging, so a great option if you want a very form-fitting pull-on. The mid-rise is great for a variety of figure types. Available in this dark wash as well as a sanded lighter blue (that sags, according to reviews!) in sizes 2 -18, including petite and tall lengths. Also available in plus sizes. Size availability varies by color.
Charter Club Cambridge Pull-on Slim-leg Jean – was $59.50, now $44.99
For a slim-not-skinny fit, try this pair. They’re also a mid-rise and feature the same five-pocket styling as a traditional pair of jeans. I’m a fan of this classic dark wash, but these also come in chocolate, tan, or black denim in sizes 4 – 16. Also available in plus sizes. This similar style comes in petite and tall sizes. Size availability varies by color.
Levi’s Perfectly Slimming Pull-on Jean – was $54.50, now $29.99 – $54.50
These are described as a skinny, but may have some variety of fit depending on the wash you select. Also a mid-rise pair, and most reviewers give the style high marks for comfort and flattery. Available in this medium wash as well as a light wash, slightly darker mid-blue, dark wash, black, or burgundy in sizes 26 – 24, including some short inseams. Size availability varies by color. Also available in plus sizes including an additional olive green wash, and over on the Macy’s site for $29.99.
Sustainable resources for pull-on jeans in modern cutss:
- Karen Kane – Definitely my top pick! I’ve been wearing KK’s pull-on jeggings and jeans for nearly a decade. The skinnies can’t be beat.
- NYDJ – As always be alert since this brand no longer makes ALL jeans in the U.S., but lots of pull-on styles – including skinnies and straights – are made domestically.
- eBay – Hundreds of secondhand pairs at great prices.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for pull-on jeans in modern cutss:
- Liverpool Jeans – A great resource for cool pull-on jeans and pants. Love this timeless dark-wash straight-leg.
- JAG – This brand is a little less modern than Liverpool, but still worth investigating! And JAG does some fun specialty denim like this knit jean.
- Soft Surroundings – Straight-legs and boots for the most part, but a few skinnies, too, including this pair in red or black denim.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.