*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Deirdre requested a few picks for shorter length v-neck cardigans, so here we go:
Land’s End Dress Cardigan – was $59, now $44.25
with code FAMILY, pin 5020
SO glad I was able to track down a discount code for this little love, because it tops my list for short cardigans. Even on sale it’s a little spendy for cotton, but it was designed specifically to hit between regular length and cropped so it’s just what Deirdre is seeking. And because it’s LE, it comes in regular, petite, tall, and plus sizes. ROCK. Available in neon yellow, mint, lavender, coral, navy, and white. Size availability varies by color.
BP V-neck Cardigan – was $34, now $20.40
Quite similar to the Land’s End offering in shape and style and considerably cheaper, but this is a juniors-sized garment so will only fit certain figures and shapes. Also it’s a cotton/poly blend, so might wrinkle a bit less. Available in this coral, yellow, white, heather gray, and black in juniors sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color, and be sure to check the charts for measurements.
St. John’s Bay Fine-Gauge Cardigan – was $36, now $14.99
Another cotton offering, this guy is on the longer side of short but still a great option for pairing with skirts and dresses due to its length. Available in this cobalt, navy, white, pink, peach, red, and black in sizes S – XL. Size availability varies by color.
True, not currently on sale. But at $17 it’s still a bargain, and my bet is if you check back by Friday, Old Navy will be running some sort of promo. This style is cropped, but not so short as to veer into bolero territory. ON revives this style each year, and although the sweaters won’t last a decade, they’re decently well-made. Available in magenta, teal, white, black, coral, oatmeal, heather gray, navy, kelly green, and cobalt in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. Also in petite, tall, and plus sizes though plus is a crew neck.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for shorter length v-neck cardgians:
- Modcloth – The Dream of the Crop style is definitely cropped, but not shrug-short.
- Boden – V-necks are in short supply just now, but Boden’s cardis tend to be a little short regardless and they’ve always got a few cropped styles in stock, too. Check back in a month or so for fall offerings.
- Macy’s – Lots of styles, but many have shorter body lengths like this open style sequin cardigan.
- Nordstrom – Look to the Juniors department especially. In addition to the one above, this v-neck looks promising.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! Longer cardigans are a recent thing, so some of what you find used will likely be shorter in the body. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.