*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Stephanie requested a few picks for Easter and spring holiday dresses for grown women, so here we go:
J.Crew Heidi Dress in Silk Chiffon – was $250, now $119.99 – $200
Starting off with the most expensive pick of the night as a reminder that the J.Crew Wedding section is a fantastic place to shop for sophisticated but simple dresses for just about any dressy occasion. This gorgeous silk dress will be great for the upcoming spring holidays, but will also serve you through any summer weddings you might be attending. You could probably even dress it down with a contrasting cardigan and flats and wear it to the office. Available in 19 mouthwatering colors in sizes 00 – 20, as well as some petite and tall sizes. Size availability varies by color. Couldn’t find a similar shape in a formal material, but Land’s End has several lovely surplice dresses in sizes 1X – 3X.
Land’s End Sleeveless Welt-pocket Dress – was $79.99, now $59.99
Florals are fab for spring celebrations, and this one has a great mix of colors – robin’s egg blue and lavender can be pulled out for parties and family gatherings, but you can mute the print by pulling out tan or navy to take this dress to work. I own this same style of dress in solid navy, and it’s comfortable, versatile, and washable. Available in sizes 2 – 18 as well as petite and plus sizes. Also love this similar print faux wrap skirt sheath in sizes 0 – 36W.
eShakti Amelia Dress – was $69.95, now $50.95
This dress may aggravate anyone whose figure rebels against Designated Boob Room, but always remember that you can customize eShakti dresses for a small fee, right down to bust measurements. I’d pair this with a cropped jacket or floaty wrap, festive necklace, and simple sandals. Also available in pale blue, Prussian blue, or green in sizes 0 – 36W. Of course, if you’re doing Easter and want to go literal, there’s always this bunny-print shirt dress.
- Land’s End isn’t doing many discounts right now, but has so many cute dresses. This magenta floral-navy trim ponte dress comes in regular, petite, plus, AND tall sizes, as does this lovely tea-length jacquard botanical print dress.
- Boden’s Westminster Dress is a fit-and-flare with sleeves that comes in two pretty pastels, but only available in select petite and long sizes now. Use code 7B7T for 20% off.
- This high-necked, seamed Calvin Klein dress comes in three great colors that are slightly more saturated than true pastels in sizes 2 – 16.
- Another high neckline option is this Tahari sheath, in yellow/white, coral/white, lilac/white, or turquoise/white pattern options, also in sizes 2 – 16.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for Easter dresses for grown women:
- J.Crew Wedding – The bridesmaid dresses are classy, simple, and elegant – and gobs are in pastels right now, which is great for spring holidays.
- Talbots – The Events and Occasions section is filled with lovely frocks, like this timeless floral sheath.
- eShakti – Shipping takes around three weeks, so timeline might be too tight, but this site offers great options in sizes 0 – 36W, including this scallop-trim dress in four lovely colors.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.