*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Hannah requested a few picks for tall high-waisted skinny jeans, so here we go:
Gap Tall Stretch 1969 Skinny High Rise Jean – was $69.95, now $48.96
This is an admittedly summery jean, being a light wash and ankle crop. But it’ll work in transitional seasons, too, and gets rave reviews from happy customers. Most of my own high-rise skinnies hail from the Gap, and I adore them. Available in tall waist/inch sizes 27 – 33, as well as regular and petite sizes. Torrid has similar styles in plus sizes in a variety of lengths.
Long Tall Sally Supersoft Legging Jean – was $79, now $45 – $79
LTS really is a great resource for tall women, and this jean proves it. Available in 34″, 36″, and 38″ inseams in traditional black, indigo wash, or white as well as turquoise, pink, cobalt, and three other fun colors. Has a 10.5″ rise. Available in tall sizes 4 – 20. Size availability varies by color. This similar style is available in 16 colors in sizes 1X – 3X as well as regular sizes and lengths.
ASOS TALL Ridley High Waist Skinny Jean – was $41, now $24.50
My fave pick of the night because this pair is made with cotton from Cotton Made In Africa (CmiA)’s sustainable farms! This deep, bright blue wash has a great retro feel to it, as does the super high rise. Available in 36″ inseams in tall waist/inch sizes 24 – 38. The Ridley high waist style is also available in regular, petite, and maternity sizes.
- Madewell has several high rise skinnies in tall sizes, including this dark wash pair. Sizes are regular, tall, and taller!
- If you don’t mind a little fading in your black jeans, Old Navy’s high rise Rockstar is a great style, in regular, petite, and tall.
Sustainable resources for tall high-waisted skinny jeans:
- NYDJ – Check carefully, as some pairs aren’t, but many made in the U.S., including this medium wash pair. Also check Amazon.
- prAna – Bit of a half measure since prAna doesn’t do super skinny or true high rise, but they do have a few pairs of tall jeans from organic materials.
- eBay – Gently used pairs always available!
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for tall high-waisted skinny jeans:
- Gap – Gap has been doing much better on size diversity lately, and has some great high-rise options in talls. In addition to the pair above, this deep black pair is fantastic.
- ASOS – Amazing variety of tall skinny styles including this cobalt high rise pair.
- J.Crew – After years of nothing but low and mid rises, J.Crew is stocking highs, including grays and blues in tall sizes.
- Long Tall Sally – Always a go-to for tall styles, and stocking prints, colors, and classic blues in tall, high-waist skinnies.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.