*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Sun requested a few picks for tan or camel-colored blazers, so here we go:
Maxstudio Tailored Jacket – was $248, now $148
I own the skirt that matches this jacket, and adore it. The material is a doubleweave wool that feels slightly crepe-y and has great movement. Can’t determine if the jacket is lined, but I’m guessing not. Available in sizes 0 -12.
Brigitte Bailey Maude Blazer – was $145, now $43.50
This is a considerably more casual take on a classic style, as it is constructed from a camel-colored knit! With princess seams, it should be a fairly fitted style. And you can’t see ’em here, but this blazer has elbow patches! Available in sizes XS – L.
Tahari by ASL Mandarin-Collar Textured Jacket – was $129, now $103.20
with code BRANDS
As you can see, it didn’t take long to jump from a fairly traditional blazer to more of a jacket as camel and tan blazers are in short supply right now. Which is strange as most retailers are convinced it’s practically November by now … in any case, this Mandarin-collar blazer features hook and eye closures, 3/4 sleeves, and full lining. Available in sizes 2 – 18. (If you’re not a fan of the stand collar, Tahari also has this collarless tan jacket in the same size range.)
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for tan or camel-colored blazers:
- J.Crew – See especially this gorgeous camel schoolboy blazer.
- eBay – Since this can be a tough piece to find, checking eBay is a good bet. 1,334 options at last count!
- Shopbop – Fairly limited options now, but check back a little deeper into fall.
- Maxstudio – A MaxMara company, this retailer nearly always has a few lovely camel finds.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! Camel is a classic, and blazers are extremely thrift-able. My own faux-suede camel blazer is a thrift find! (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.