*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Ruth requested a few picks for tissue tees, so here we go:
Bella Tissue Jersey T Shirt – was $26, now $25.90 – $8.43
As you likely know, I’m a big fan of all things Bella. I tend to stick to their rib knits, but the brand has never done me wrong so I feel sure this tissue tee will deliver. Bella tees run small and long, so be aware when ordering. (Size chart here.) Available in pale pink, brown, black, white, and navy in sizes S – XXL. Size availability varies by color.
J.Crew Factory Tissue Tee – was $26.50, now $12.50
Ruth was hoping for scoop necks and this one is a bit more of a crew, but scoops are in short supply right now! This style also runs long in the torso, so potentially better for pairing with pants. Or for tall women! Available in citron, cobalt, black, red, navy, emerald green, coral, and purple in sizes XXS – XL. Size availability varies by color.
Gap Essential Short Sleeve U Neck T – was $19.95, now $15
Although Gap doesn’t specify this as a tissue tee, reviewers all agree that it’s quite lightweight and even a bit sheer. And it’s available in tall and petite sizes! Comes in mint, white, black, navy, heather gray, and coral in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for tissue tees:
- J.Crew and J.Crew Factory – When I think tissue tees, I think J.Crew. If the prices are a bit rich, try the Factory options … or wait for a sale. Seems like J.Crew gives 30% off approximately every other day.
- Athleta – I was surprised to find that this athleticwear company offers long- and short-sleeved tissue-weight cotton tees!
- Target – A less expensive choice, with long- and short-sleeved options.
- Nordstrom – Designer and embellished, but also affordable basics like house brand Caslon.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! Most secondhand shops are drowning in tees, and tissue styles have been trendy for several years. Worth a look! (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.