*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Heather requested a few picks for tweed separates, so here we go:
Boden British Tweed Blazer – was $228, now $193.80
with code K7V4
Classic but cute with grosgrain trim and leather-covered buttons. This blazer is fully lined and made from 100% wool. I love this timeless herringbone – they’re calling it olive though it looks mighty brown to me – but the blazer also comes in pink tweed and two punchy plaids. Available in sizes 2 – 18, as well as some petite sizes. This similar blazer comes in black or cobalt tweed in sizes 12W – 28W. And L.L. Bean has three tweed blazers all available in regular, petite, and plus sizes.
Grace Elements Tweed Knee-Length Pencil Skirt – was $50, now $31.99
with code LUCKY
So this is NOT actual wool tweed, which makes it stretchy, fabulously affordable, and machine washable. It would pair beautifully with a black blazer and bright blouse or a solid sweater and funky necklace. Available in sizes XS – XL. Lots of other tweed pencils and minis right here. And this tweed skater skirt is a wool/poly blend and available in sizes 0 – 36W.
Lee Platinum Monaco Straight-Leg Trousers in Navy Tweed – was $56, now $27.99
with code LUCKY
Again, not actual tweed but tweed-like. Most true wool tweeds just aren’t on sale yet, friends! These, too, are machine washable and a comfy mid-rise style with a hit of stretch. Available in sizes 4 – 16, including some short inseams. This similar pair is available in 16W – 24W.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for tweed separates:
- Orvis – Gorgeous, classic tweed basics up to size 20.
- Boden – 16 fun pieces, including skirts and cropped trousers.
- Pendleton – This legacy brand ain’t cheap, but you can expect quality. These donegal tweed trousers come in regular, petite, and plus sizes.
- J.Crew – More along the Chanel-influenced jacket side of things, but still lots of cute options.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! It’ll be hit or miss, for sure, but tweed is classic and I’ve seen lots of it lately on the thrift racks. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.